The Importance of Facial Massage

  Facial massage is one of the beauty methods that many of us have received. There are various types of facial massages, and they seem to ha...

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Skin Care Routine for People in 50s

Skin Care Routine

When I was young, my skin was firm and moisturized without any special care. I never thought this would happen to me after I passed 50.

My cheeks were lowered all over, wrinkles at the corners of my eyes, fine lines, and fine lines all over my face!

I tried everything I could think of to get rid of them, but being a slacker at heart, I couldn't keep up.

Then one day, I had a face massage at a beauty salon. I noticed that my skin was softer and my fine lines and wrinkles were less noticeable for a few days after that day.

Since then, I've been remembering that massage and doing a lot of research on other ways to take care of my skin.

So, I would like to briefly share with you the skin care tips I currently practice and recommend for people in their 50s.

Wash your face in the right order.

The first step in any person's skin care routine is to wash their face, right? I think most people just lather up and wash their face without thinking about it, but I recommend that you wash your face in a certain order.

Wash slowly and gently, repeating the order several times: forehead, nose, mouth, eye area, and cheeks, starting with the oily areas first. When washing with foam and when rinsing, wash gently and gently.

Apply lotion thoroughly.

The next step after washing your face is to apply lotion. Apply the lotion to your palms and spread it over your hands, slowly pressing it into your skin, making sure that the lotion penetrates your skin. Do not rub the lotion into the skin.

Massage the moisturizing cream

The next step is to use a moisturizing cream. The next step is to use a moisturizing cream. I use a gel type, but I think it is best to find one that suits you best.

Apply the moisturizing cream to five areas: forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, and chin.

Hold the index, middle and ring fingers of both hands together and apply the moisturizer in a circular motion outward and outward.

Also, keep twirling upward. At the end of the twirling, be sure to reach your temples and press down on them with a little force for about three seconds.

After a few repetitions, massage from the temples down behind the ears to the collarbone. Let the wastes flow out.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with this, but I think it's difficult to keep up with it and many people don't practice it. If you can feel the effects after a little while, it will last for a long time!

It's good to use expensive cosmetics, but I've come to realize that the best way to take care of your skin is to be conscious and face your skin.

Let's do our best to keep our skin looking young forever.